Thursday 30 July 2015

Coffee Lovers MyStyleStamps Design Team Post

Goodmorning lovlies!
Just wanted to share my design team project for this week with you. This week I used my favourite MyStyleStamps stamp set 'Coffee Lovers'. I cannot get enough of this cute coffee cup. I collect the Christmas Starbucks travel mugs and I just had to paper piece this adorable cup to look like their latest gold polka dot mug. Here is a picture of their polka dot Christmas mug from this past Christmas! The gold and polka dots.. swoon!
And what is coffee without some adorable donuts. The donuts used in this shaker card are from Taylored Expressions 'Donut' die. It is really really tiny, which is perfect to put in your critters hands or for SHAKER CARDS! :) I also used the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die from Lawn Fawn as well as the Ocean Wave Borders die to make the cute scallop. I used Doodlebug twine and a cute button. The sentiment "Coffee Create Sleep Repeat" is from the 'Coffee Lovers' MyStyleStamps set. The pretty sequins are also from My Style Stamps, they are the Bahama Blue sequins.
Here is where you can find this cute stamp set: www.mystylestamps.com Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I have you have a lovely day! xo

1 comment: