Wednesday 22 July 2015

My First Waffle Flower Stamp Set & Card Share

Goodmorning lovlies!!
EKK I got happy mail yesterday from SimonSaysStamp. I ordered this super cute Waffle Flower "Willy & Friends" stamp set. And oh my goshhh, it is soooo stinking cute!! I had so much fun all evening creating cards with this set. It is definitely one of my favourite stamp sets that I own. I have already made two cards with it and I will definitely be making alot more soon. So here is my first card that I created using this adorable set. I will feature the other card shown in this picture tomorrow with all of the products used.
So here is my card that I created. I don't think that I mentioned it before, but I used to take dance for many years. So when I saw the sentiment "Dance like no one is watching" I was thrilled!!! EKKK I love this quote, it is one of my favourites. I had to make my first card centered around a dance theme!! This card would be super cute as a birthday, or thinking of you card! I just love it! Naturally I had to use a ton of pink on this card. I also thought it would be cute to use my Recollections pink fabric ribbon that I have been hording... I thought it looked like a little ballet tutu. This card would also be super cute with some tulle sticking out under the polaroid frame. And YES my Lawn Fawn dies make another apperance. I used the Say Cheese cordinating polorid die and also the stitched rectangle die. The paper that I used is from the Recollections Hot Buy paper pad Peppy Preppy. I filled the shaker with a TON of sequins. Some of them are from Pretty Pink Posh ( the pink and white flowers) and the rest are just sequins from the Dollar Tree. The pink pearl embellishments are from Doodlebug Baby Girl Collection.
I of course had to use my copics to colour up this cutie (I believe this monkeys name is Clair). The copics I used are pictuted above. I used RV02 to colour in the hearts, bows, and Clairs skirt. To colour in Clairs face and belly I used E53 and E55. To colour in Clairs body I used E55 and E57. I just love how she turned out. I cannot wait to paper piece this little cute monkey and the other in this set in some upcoming cards.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Don't foget to check back tomorrow for another cute card using this Waffle Flower "Willy & Friends" stamp set. Here is the direct link where you can find this set. xo http://www.waffleflower.com

3 comments:

  1. This card is soooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards! These monkeys are so cute! Love both of your designs! Great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much ladies xo

    ReplyDelete