Tuesday 14 July 2015

Sparkle & Shine Lawnscaping Challenge Entry

Goodmorning lovelies!
I just wanted to share with you my entry for the current Lawnfawn Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge right now is to create a card using sparkle and shine. You guys know that is right up my alley. I was so excited to participate. So here is my entry:
For my card I used the Lawnfawn stamp sets 'Happy Wedding' and Scripty Sayings'. I thought it would be fun to try using the happy wedding set for a birthday card. This past week my husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, so I was totally inspired by our wedding colours (hot pink and black) and of course sparkle. I masked the hearts out of the wedding cake and used the super cute bouquet pattern to fill in the cake. I tried to make the cake have a fondant look. The bow came from the same wedding set and is the bow on top of the wedding bells. I just cut out the bow and it is the topper on my cake. the sentiment 'happy birthday' is from the Scripty sayings set. I also used my new dies for this card. I used the Lawnfawn large stitched rectangles die and the coordinating die for the say cheese stamp set for my shaker portion. I filled the polaroid with tons of sequins and added some Recollections bling to the card as well. Of course I had to use diamond stickles on the bow and lots of wink of Stella on the cake. The paper that I used is from the Pebbles collection Birthday Wishes.
I also used my copics to colour up the birthday cake. The pink colours that I used were some of my favourites, Rv02, RV55, RV04, FRV1, RV06 and Rv17. I just love how my card came out. I hope that some of you will head over and check out the challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day. Xo

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! this is so adorable! LOOOOOOVE those pink sequins!! love it paired with the black especially!! super rad!! and that cake - eek!! so so so adorable!! love the details! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so so much Samantha! I had so much fun participating in the challenge. Can't wait to see what the next one with be!

    ReplyDelete