Sunday 30 August 2015

Lawn Fawn I Love Fall

Good morning and happy Sunday! I love Sunday's because it means sharing a Lawn Fawn card with you on my blog. I have had this cuteness ready to share for a week now and I have been so excited to show you what I came up with. I absolutely LOVE mixing my stamp sets together to come up with sweet little scenes. I am already in the fall mood and excited for all of the things that come with it: leaves, cool weather, pumpkin spice lattes, fall candles, pumpkin pie, time with family and all of the beautiful colours. Ekkk I can't wait! So this card was made with my fall excitement in mind.
For this card I mixed a total of eight Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I will share photos of them below so that you can see each of the sets. The sets I used for my card were 'My Lucky Charm' for that sweet cat. I just love him and his feet are so fun to use to stick out under objects. I recently used his feet under a pumpkin and it turned out so sweet, but I thought it would be adorable to have them sticking out below this cute little table. The pumpkins came from the set 'So Thankful'. The sweet little bed table try came from 'Love N Breakfast'. I wanted the cute flower on the tray to look like a sunflower. The larger sunflowers came from the set Our Friendship Grows. I used my copic marker to add some black spot detail in the middle to look like a real sunflower and I think it turned out great. From the set 'My Silly Valentine' I had to use that sweet pie. I just love how all of the Lawn Fawn stamps coordinate with each other so perfectly. That pie fit perfectly with the little cake stand from the 'Baked With Love' set. The fork and that adorable pumpkin pie which is one of my favorite images came from the set 'Happy Feast'. Last but not least from the 'Into The Woods' set I used the sentiment "I heart fall' which I embossed with gold.
I used some wink of Stella to add some sparkle and copic coloured these adorable images. The brown twine is from Doodlebug and is the 'bonbon' colour. I used my Lawn Fawn 'Large Stackable Rectangle' die cuts to cut out both the white cardstock layer and the yellow heart background. The cute yellow heart paper is from the Lawn Fawn Polka Mon Amie paper collection. Mix all of that together and you have Lawn Fawn Fall cuteness. :) Here are some pictures of the sets I used to make this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. It means the world to me. Hope you have a great Sunday xo

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Love how you used different sets to create this card.

    ReplyDelete