Saturday 29 August 2015

Simon Says Stamp Into Fall

Goodmorning lovelies!
I have been on a real fall cardmaking kick. I have two fall cards to share with you this weekend. Here's a sneak peek of the cuteness.i have one to share with you today and I will be back to share the other one with you tomorrow.
Today I am sharing my fall card that I made using the Simon Says Stamp set 'Abby's Spring Showers'. One of my all time favourite things to do with my stamps is stretch my imagination and use sets in completely unique and different ways. I absolutely love this set for spring but thought it would be so fun to use it for a fall card. Those little rain boots turned perfectly into ugg boots. And that little bear with his outstretched arms was perfect to hold a pumpkin. Those adorable pumpkins are from the Lawn Fawn stamp set "So Thankful" and the basket is from The Alley Way Stamps set "It's Fall About You". I will share the stamp set images below.
For my card I used the Lawn Fawn grassy border die and cut out 2 grass die cuts using some green polka dot paper. I thought that would be so sweet and using my new little blue (036) Zig Cleab Color Real Brush made a water coloured sky background. I used copic markers to colour the images and also did some paper piecing using the Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather paper collection. The cute gold buckles on the coat were made using gold stickles. I love how this fall cuteness came together. I can't wait to see more fall cards popping up in the crafty community. These stamps can be purchased and found at www.simonsaysstamp.com
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Xo

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Love how you paper pierced and made this stamp set into a fall set.

    ReplyDelete