Saturday 7 November 2015

My Style Stamps Design Team Projects for October

Hi everyone! I have alot of cute projects to share with you today. I have been busy creating a ton of cute projects for the My Style Stamps blog throughout October. Here are some of my latest projects.
This cute card that I created will be going up on the MSS blog later next week as one of my November design team projects, so you get a sneak peek here. I created this card using the My Style Stamps 'Coffee Lovers' and 'Furry Friends' stamp sets. I masked that little cutie behind the straw.... how cute is he?!
These sweet little envelopes were created using the My Style Stamps 'Sweet Wishes' stamp set. I thought it would be fun to use my We R Memory Keepers punch and make some envelopes. I decorated them using this new release stamp set. The love the little gingerbread, they are so sweet!
This is one of my favourite projects that I created this month for MSS. The new Starbucks fall cups that came out in the month of October were all the rage in the crafting community. There has been so much adorable inspiraton using the images shown on the cup. So I thought it would be fun to get out my collection of My Style Stamps sets and try my hand at making my coffe cup look just like the cute Starbucks cup. I used the MSS 'Furry Friends', 'Plan Fall & Winter', 'Build A Blossom' and the 'Coffee Lover's' sets. I created these adorable tags and I think they turned out so cute, they look pretty close to those fall cups. I included a picture for you of the Starbucks cups I'm talking about. Cute eh?
This sweet little squirrel was paper pieced using the My Style Stamps 'Furry Friends' set. I turned him into an adorable paper clip to use in my planner.
I created this card the first week of October. I wanted to find a fun way to use the 'Sweet Treats' popsicle set for a winter card. So I turned that snowcone into a "SNOW" cone! ;) I think he looks pretty cute!! Someone was ready for winter early! I hope you enjoyed my projects that I created for My Style Stamps for the month of October. I will be back later this month to share more projects with you! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment