Tuesday 7 June 2016

Your Next Stamp New Release Design Team Dare - Upsy Daisy

Hey everyone! Today is the Your Next Stamp Design Team Dare! We are sharing ways to create a cheerful card for Upsy Daisy day! Here is the card that I created using the new release stamp set 'Waddles- Gardening Fun' and the new 'Spring Grass Matte Gum Drops'. I used the cute insects from the stamp set to stamp out my background. I used that adorable sentiment "Gardeners know all the dirt" and used brown glitter to make some cute sparkly dirt.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Make sure to head over and leave a comment on the YourNextStamp blog. One commenter on the YNS blog will win a stamp set of their choice. Xo

5 comments:

  1. I love your card so sweet and the design is so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card so sweet and the design is so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made a great work. I am regularly visiting your blog to find more
    interesting and informative articles.
    LIC Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about free itunes gift card codes that work 2019

    ReplyDelete
  5. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really usefull I put things off too much

    ReplyDelete